Saturday, May 10, 2008

Wow!

I am so amazed that I have had over 400 downloads for my Dandelion Dreams mini in the SYTYCD contest and the number is still going up! Thank you to everyone that left comments too, I really appreciate them and I hope everyone really enjoys the mini.

As a thank you to all of you that have downloaded I would like to offer this wordart as a freebie today.



You can download it here.

I hope everyone enjoys it and I would love to see any layouts created with it. If you make a layout with any of my products, post it here and who knows you may get an additional freebie for your hard work. ;)

1 comment:

Moo said...

Hi Tiffany,
I have been tagged so I thought I'd tag some of the girls from asdesigners group as a get to know you. Go to http://justpassinthru.wordpress.com for instructions if you'd like to participate.
cheers, Nikki