Thursday, May 8, 2008

My New Store!

I finally have some information to share on my new store. I have been accepted as a designer for DigiScrapStation, a new store opening soon. The store is technically open to shop now, but our official Grand Opening will be in a week to a week and a half when we all have to time get things uploaded.

Here are some of my favorite items I have uploaded already:

A Day Outdoors Mini Kit

Ocean Swirl Alpha

Graphed to the Extreme

Welcome to the Zoo Papers

Welcome to the Zoo Elements

Those are only a few of the products I have available. I will add more items tomorrow. If you are interested you can click on the link to my store on my sidebar.

Have a great day!

1 comment:

Stacey said...

Tiffany these are great, they caught my eye in the store, and I'm certain they'll be a big hit!