Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Times Gone By: A Blog Train Collab

You made it to the next stop on the Times Gone By Blog Train, Congrats!

Here is a preview of all 74 elements and my alpha. In addition there are 54 papers not shown! This is a huge mega collab with some amazing designers. I hope that you enjoy every part of it.

Here is a preview of what you get for stopping here!
You can download it here. I hope you enjoy :) As always I would love to see any layouts with my alpha. You can link them in the comments or email me at tiffikat at gmail dot com.

Here is the next stop on the Blog Train, ScrapDragon Designs.
If the next stop isn't up yet check back in a bit it should be up soon (we're all in different time zones and countries so there may be a bit of a delay).

If anything is not up you can go to the start of the Blog Train with FruitLoOp Sally here and to see everyone :)

13 comments:

Angie said...

Wow great mega kit!! Thanks for sharing!! I hope that you have a great day!! Oh I added you to my blog hope that you don't mind

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 16 Dec [LA 10:05pm] - 17 Dec [NY 01:05am, UK 06:05am, OZ 05:05pm] ).

Anonymous said...

So very pretty!!! Thank you so much for your generosity.

Tammy said...

Tiff your kit is just beautiful. I didn't know you were a designer. How wonderful. I love this.

Allison said...

This alpha is very cool! Oh dear, now I'll have to download a bunch of other free additions to the kit to go with it... oh woe, how traumatic :)

Ladye said...

Thank you so much for your part of the beautiful gift. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and yours!

fl_connie said...

Cute alpha! Thanks so much!

Pattycakes said...

Thank you for sharing this beautiful alpha and have a Happy Holiday!! :)

Jewel said...

Lovely alpha - thank you!

Gulffire said...

Thanks! This alpha is way cool.

TerriK said...

thank you

Anonymous said...

Thank you very much for the wonderful alphabet!!

Anonymous said...

Fabulously glittered funk! Thank you & happy new year!