Saturday, December 6, 2008

Latest Brownie Scraps Challenge FREEBIE!

As some of you know I've been participating in the weekly designer challenges at Brownie Scraps. I created Funky Caterpillar and The Toothfairy for this. Both are no longer available for free, although you can purchase Funky Caterpillar in my DigiScrapStation Store. I will have The Toothfairy Mini plus a full Toothfairy kit available soon in both of my stores.

This week's freebie was all about creating our favorite things to scrap with and using a gorgeous warm color palette. Here is my creation:

Caramelized!


You can get it for free this week only at the Brownie Scraps store. I hope you enjoy it! Hollybeth at Brownie Scraps also posted this amazingly easy recipe to make homemade caramel as gifts and she thought this kit might just be perfect for creating the hybrid labels. Check it out here.

No comments: