Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Getting to Know ME!

I've been tagged twice to post seven interesting things about me so people can get to know me better, so it's about time I actually did it right?

So the rules first:

1. Link your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog .

My Taggers:
http://jensmithdesigns.blogspot.com/
http://justpassinthruscraps.blogspot.com/

MY FACTS

  1. I am currently expecting my second child and thrilled about it.
  2. I am halfway finished with my Bachelor's Degree in Early Childhood Education.
  3. I have lived in or visited almost every state in the continental U.S.
  4. I go to Montreal every year to visit relatives and vacation.
  5. I am completely tone deaf and cannot plan an instrument to save my life.
  6. I have been digiscrapping for three years and recently started designing.
  7. I am currently designing in two stores: DigiScrapStation and K Joi Studios
Tagging others...I'm not going to tag anyone else because I believe everyone I would tag has been tagged already and many may be too busy to complete this.

I have also been tagged by Scrappy Cats for a Quick Page tag. I will get to this one tonight and I may even add my own twist by adding an additional free Quick Page for you to tag others with as well.


1 comment:

Jen Smith Designs said...

hey check out my blog i qp tagged you