Tuesday, May 6, 2008

SYTYCD and Stores

Hello Everyone,

The contest appears to be going very well so far. There are some great entries and I cannot wait to see what else comes in by Wednesday night. Regardless of how any of us do in the contest I feel that we are all learning quite a bit from one another and it will be/has been a great learning experience.

As I read this morning on another blog, everyone has to start somewhere.

If you want to see some layouts that have been created with my mini kit you should check out the Scrap Orchard Assignment #1 layout gallery. I absolutely LOVE what has been done so far and I cannot wait to see more!

In other news, I hope to have some news to release about a place to buy some of my designs within the next few days and for sure by the end of the week.

If you've enjoyed my freebies so far stay tuned because on Friday I will set up a new freebie for all of you that will stay up over the weekend. Next week you'll also (hopefully) be able to look forward to my second entry in the contest.

I'll keep my blog updated with new information on the contest, my freebies, and the store as new news comes in. I hope everyone has a great day!

No comments: