Tuesday, May 13, 2008

More information on the DigiScrapStation Grand Opening!!

Here is our first ad for the grand opening at DigiScrapStation.

I personally am so excited. All of my designs will be on sale for 50% off starting May 15th until Sunday May 18th and then my store will be on sale for 20% off until Friday May 23rd.

As I am a new designer my prices are already low so this sale is an amazing deal. You will have the opportunity to get all kinds of fun items. Also, if you did not get the chance to download my Dandelion Dreams Mini Kit and want to check out my quality before you buy it is available for free at DigiScrapStation!

On May 15th there will be games to play, prizes to win, and freebies to snag up all over the store. Tomorrow I may give you a sneak peek of what you'll find from me. You can also expect to see my next entry into the SYTYCD contest by tomorrow evening.

I hope everyone has an amazing day today!

1 comment:

Heather Stokes said...

Oh WOW - Check you out with a new store and all that. CONGRATS.