Monday, May 12, 2008

I made it to the second round of SYTYCD!

There are tons of things going on right now, but I am loving all of this!

I made it to the second round of the So You Think You Can Design contest at Scrap Orchard and I have been working like crazy on my next entry for it. I have some gorgeous papers finished (In my opinion) and some fun elements so far. I am working on another alpha to include and some other fun stuff before it is ready.

In other news John got me a Bamboo Tablet for Mother's Day and I have been playing like crazy with it.

Also, DigiScrapStation will be having the official Grand Opening on National Cookie Day (May 15th). There will be sales, games, some free stuff, and in general a ton of fun. Make sure you stop by!

1 comment:

Heather Stokes said...

Congratulations Tiffany - I can't wait to see your next kit. I am SOOO jealous you got a tablet. That is so AWESOME!