Sunday, May 25, 2008

Two New Products and More About ME!

First of all, I wanted to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY KARI! I hope you have an awesome day and enjoy your ice cream cake.

Now in designing news, I have two new products in both of my stores today. They are the Sticking with Glitter Alpha and Doodling the Rainbow Papers.



Also, I was tagged by Kari for the 7 things about me so here goes!

1. I first discovered digiscrapping in 2005 on a mommy message board.
2. My first digiscrap downloads were some freebies from Shabby Princess.
3. My first digiscrap design was my Ocean Swirls Alpha.
4. My first creative team was with Katie Mann Designs (I am still on this CT).
5. I am also on the CT for Heather Manning Designs and Dielle Designs.
6. The first digiscrap message board I posted on was Scrap Outside the Box.
7. Now for something not digiscrap related, my favorite colors are red and lavender.

That's all I have, I won't tag anyone else because I think everyone I know has been tagged already. have a great day everyone!

No comments: