Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Some layouts with Winter Playground

My Fabulous CT member Donna jumped on the ball last night and produced three beautiful layouts using my new Collab kit with Stacey Crossley, Winter Playground (available at DigiScrapStation and K Joi Studios).

Before I post those though, for those looking on how to snag my Funky Caterpillar freebie go here.

Here are Donna's gorgeous layouts. Thanks again Donna for getting to it right away for me!!!



If you love this Collab but aren't able to pay the full price for it, it is currently on sale for 35% off and will be on sale Black Friday weekend for 50% off. There is also a contest to win the collab going on at DigiShopTalk in the Happy Place. All you have to do is post your favorite winter memory. Good luck!

No comments: