Sunday, November 30, 2008

My Latest FREEBIE!

Currently my stores at both K Joi Studios and DigiScrapStation are on sale for 50% off, today is the last day for this so go check it out!

Also my next freebie is up for the Brownie Scraps Designer Challenge - Week 2. Our theme was childhood and we were able to choose our own colors. I came up with this Toothfairy Mini. I also am finishing up a full kit to go along with the Toothfairy Mini Kit so if you love it check back at my blog next week and perhaps I will have the new kit ready.

Here is a preview of the mini:

You can download this here. It contains:
6 Papers (2 Solid and 4 Patterned)
3 Doodled Tooth Transparencies
1 Flower
1 Metal Frame
1 Glittered Alpha (lowercase only)
2 Wordart Transparencies
1 Metal Coin
1 Toothfairy Doodled Transparency
1 Glittered Fairydust Border
2 Glittered Fairydust Swirls

*Special Thanks to Atomic Cupcake!

No comments: