Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Some layouts from my awesome CT members

Here is a super sweet layout from Naomi using the A Day Just for Dad Page Kit

Another layout with the A Day Just for Dad, this beautiful layout was created by MC.

This gorgeous layout was created by Donna using my Flying Fantasies Page Kit and some additional alphas and fonts.

MC created this beautiful and fun layout using my Welcome to the Zoo page kit.

Jordan created this amazingly adorable layout using my Glitter Sticker Alpha and Copper Works Page Kit. This is definitely one of MY favorite kits and Jordan did a great job showing it off!

Donna created this awesome layout using the Copper Works Page Kit and an additional Alpha. I just love what she did with it.

Naomi created this gorgeous and sweet layout using Framing the Focus, Doodling the Rainbow Papers, and my Blooming Doodles Alpha. I love the way she put it all together, it's just perfect!
Later today I will have new preview of my brand spanking new Collaboration with Stacey Crossley Designs. We've been working hard on it for a few weeks now and the end result is just AMAZING! I am so excited to introduce it and see what people can do with it!

No comments: