Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Check out my Photography Challenge!

I'm in charge of the June Photography Challenge at Digital Paper Hearts so come check it out! We are going to work on white balance and photographing something that reminds us of the special guy(s) in our lives. Finally, we are creating layouts to explain our photographs.

Digital Paper Hearts is now using a point system as a reward for our new challenges. For every challenge you complete you get 10 points. If you use products from DPH you get an extra 5 points. 100 points equals $1 and you can start redeeming your points for coupons at 300 points. In addition to that you also get a posting bonus for completing each challenge!

For my challenge I have a sampler of my A Day Just For Dad Kit that you will receive as a posting bonus for completing the challenge.

Image

So come check out our new challenges and grab some fun free items!

No comments: