Friday, May 1, 2009

NSD Specials from me!

I have some great specials for you for NSD! Both of these are available all weekend so grab them while you can!

There's so much NSD stuff the blog train is hiding so click here to go right to it.
Don't forget to look at the specials though, you don't want to miss these great deals!

First, there is my NSD CU Special. It includes 6 brand new commercial use products for only $2. You can grab it at DigiScrapStation, K Joi Studios, or Digital Paper Hearts.


Next, there is my personal use NSD special which includes my latest alpha and paper pack for just $1! You can grab these at Digital Paper Hearts, K Joi Studios, or DigiScrapStation.


Here are the previews of each product so you can see it closely. I would grab it while you can because this will not be offered again for this price. :)








Additionally my stores at Inspiration Lane, Digital Paper Hearts, and DigiScrapStation are 35% off through Monday. My Store at K Joi Studios is 50% off through the weekend.

Finally, check out the happenings at Digital Paper Hearts for NSD!

No comments: