Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Creating A Dream and other exciting news

First I have a great new kit available in stores. If you saw my Creating a Dream mini from the Brownie Scraps Challenges this is the full version. It is available in all of my stores. Currently DSS and K Joi are on sale for 25% off so grab it for only $3 for a limited time only!

Need a kit to scrap your favorite school memories, that last office party, or even your goals to reaching your dream? Check out my latest kit Creating A Dream!



This kit is available at DigiScrapStation, K Joi Studios, and Digital Paper Hearts

My other great news is that I have been picked up by not one but TWO new stores. The first is Digital Paper Hearts and they have a great set of designers so check out the shop and the fun forum! The second is a secret for just a little bit longer while I get things ready, but I think you'll be excited! I will be having a special store debut sale coming soon at DPH so watch for it!

No comments: